- Focused on India’s growth since inception, Minaean launched its “Vesta Quik-Build” load bearing wall panel system in 2001 and was a pioneer in Light Gauge Steel construction systems in India.
- A country with one of the highest real estate prices in the world, India is envisaged to have a consistent yearly growth at 8% GDP for the next 2 decades.
- Offers a quick build dry construction solution in a country which is reeling under a shortfall of 25 million homes for the weaker section of the society
- With 350 million middle class population aspiring to grow in wealth, with more than 530 million sq feet of real estate development and government’s plans to build 35 more 2nd and 3rd tier cities over the next decade, Minaean has positioned itself “At the Right Place, At the Right Time, With the Right System”
- Has a well established infrastructure with two leased production units and well trained staff of 140 personnel.
- Poised to set up another production facility of 50,000 sq feet on the outskirts of Mumbai, increasing production capacity to Three facilities!
- Operates its business through wholly owned subsidiaries, Minaean Habitat India (PVT) Ltd. (MHI) for Indian operations, Minaean Building Structures Inc. (MBS) for North American operations.